Cat Maintenance and Repair LLC dba Uniquely Cats Veterinary Center
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we make updates to this Policy, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to check this Policy whenever you use any of our Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our Policy and the choices available to you.
What information do we receive?
We receive information from you in various ways when you use our Services.
Information You Give Us. We receive information from you through our Services, and when you register for and use our Services. Examples include the following:
- Client and Patient Information. When you register to use our Services or update your profile, you provide us various kinds of information about you including your name, email address, license number, pet name as well as other information you provide.
- Submissions and Uniquely Cats Surveys. From time to time we may request your participation in surveys, contests or sweepstakes that may request personal or demographic information and customer feedback.
Automatically Received Information. We automatically receive certain types of information when you interact with our Services including:
- Log Information: We receive log information about your use of the Services such as the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We receive information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to process create profiles in our practice management software, to provide you with information or services you request, to inform you about other information, events, promotions, products or services we think will be of interest, to facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Services and to otherwise serve you. For example, the information we receive from you may be used in the following ways:
- Populate your customer database for you to easily write prescriptions, place orders, track order history, and provide other services;
- Support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by Uniquely Cats and partners, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Uniquely Cats and others and;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests.
When is information shared and to whom?
We will not share information about you or your pet unless we have your consent to do so, for example, to provide the Services, or as necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Policy:
- With distributors and manufacturers who track your purchases in order to count these sales towards your purchase goals, pay commissions to their representatives and for their own services and marketing purposes;
- With vendors and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf in connection with the Services including our third party payment processors;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- To protect the rights, property and safety of Uniquely Cats or others, or if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies;
- In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Uniquely Cats and our current and future affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you or your clients.
Uniquely Cats takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We store the information we receive about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally received it. We may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time for legitimate business purposes, for example as backups, or as required by law.
Uniquely Cats is based in the United States and we process and store information in the U.S. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
Updating Personal Information
You may update, correct or delete information or deactivate your account at any time by contacting us. If your personal information changes in any way, you must correct or update your information in order to utilize the Services.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from Uniquely Cats by following the opt-out instructions provided in those messages, or by contacting us. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or the Services.
We may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your computer or mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your computer or mobile device.
1915 28th St.
Boulder, CO 80301