Uniquely Cats® Veterinary Center Coronavirus Safety Protocols
Uniquely Cats® Veterinary Center COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Update 10/24/2022 - To continue to keep both our clients and staff safe, we are still requiring all staff to be masked while in the building. Masks are optional for our clients.
We appreciate everyone’s continued support and understanding as we’ve implemented protocols to help ensure your safety and ours during the COVID-19 pandemic. It’s been tough on everyone, but we want to help keep that curve flat!
Our Team Stays Safe To Keep You Safe:
- Every member of the Uniquely Cats team is fully vaccinated.
- Masks are worn by all team members at all times in the hospital, except during a meal; all team members take their meal breaks alone in a closed room.
- N95 masks are worn when available; double-masking is observed when N95 masks are not available.
- Distancing is observed among team members to the extent possible.
- All team members are following masking and social distancing guidelines in their personal lives as well.
- We follow CDC’s most recent guidelines regarding potential or confirmed exposure, clinical illness, isolation, quarantine, testing, and when a team member may return to work.
- Our facility cleaning protocols have been increased since the onset of the pandemic.
For Your Protection and Ours: Every person entering the lobby or vestibule MUST wear a mask.
Distance (Curbside) Appointments:
Distance appointments are available if you are not comfortable with an in-person appointment, or if you are ill, recently exposed, or unvaccinated.
When you arrive for your distance appointment:
- Please bring your cat (in a cat carrier) into the vestibule, but do not enter the lobby.
- You must wear a mask to enter the vestibule.
- A team member will come to the vestibule and admit your cat for the appointment.
In-person appointments are available for anyone who is fully vaccinated, not currently ill, not recently ill or exposed, and will wear a mask.
When you arrive for your in-person appointment:
- Please wait in the vestibule until a team member allows you into the lobby.
- You’ll be given a form to sign, attesting to these COVID-19 statements:
- I have been fully vaccinated according to CDC guidelines, at least 14 days ago.
- I do not personally have any symptoms of COVID-19 or any other contagious disease.
- I have not had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or has symptoms of COVID-19 within the prior 10 days.
- I have been free of any COVID-19 symptoms for at least the past 10 days.
- If in the next 10 days I or someone in my household tests positive for COVID-19, I will contact Uniquely Cats at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them.
- A team member will lead you to an examination room.
- In the exam room, please remain seated throughout the entire appointment, to help maintain a 6-foot social distance between you and our team members.
- After the appointment, you will be checked out in the exam room.
- After checkout, please follow the arrows on the floor and exit out the side door.
These safety measures are subject to change based on current guidelines and the ongoing situation. We ask for your continued patience during this difficult and challenging time.
We hope we do not have to go back to a more restricted situation, but we are prepared to do so if it becomes necessary.
We look forward to seeing you soon!